Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Skincare - LUSH Fresh Farmacy Cleanser
















If you've seen my previous skincare routine post, you'll know I'm a big fan of LUSH skincare. The first cleanser I tried from LUSH was Herbalism which I still love but I felt like it was time for a change so I picked up Fresh Farmacy. Fresh Farmacy comes in a block which can be cut up into smaller pieces, it's similar to a block of soap. I tend to cut mine up into small pieces and keep a piece in a plastic container in the shower.
This cleanser leaves my face feeling squeaky clean and smooth. I use it twice a day in the shower, I just wet face in the shower and then rub it onto my face then massaging it in with my fingers and wash it off. I've been using this for a month or two now and I have had hardly any breakouts, which is amazing. My skin is normally prone to breakouts and they always hang around for a while, but since I've been using Fresh Farmacy I have seen a huge improvement in my skin. I would definitely recommend this cleanser if you've got acne prone or sensitive skin.

In New Zealand it is $17.99 per 100grams, which seems expensive but it really lasts a long time so I definitely think its worth it. You can purchase it from the LUSH website here. I already know I will definitely be repurchasing this once I run out. 

If you've got any other LUSH products you think I should try out let me know in the comments down below and also tell what your favourite LUSH product is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC