Thursday, July 3, 2014

Winter Make Up Routine

During winter I tend to use products to give me a matte complexion. Keep reading to see what I use to achieve this.

For a base I like to use the Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation in 100 Ivory, I apply this using the Real Technique's Buffing Brush. I then use the Maybelline Mineral Powder Concealer in Light, I use the Real Technique's Pointed Foundation Brush to blend it in. I have oily skin so as well as using the Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation, I use the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent. I apply this down the centre of my face using the Real Technique's Powder Brush and then a little under my eyes to set the concealer using the Real Technique's Setting Brush. And that's it for base. 
All year around I'm a blush and bronzer girl. For the first month of winter I've really been loving the Rimmel Wake Me Up Instance Radiance Shimmer Touch in 002 Radiant Rose. I apply this to my cheeks using the Real Techniques Stippling Brush. I'm super pale all year around so in winter I definitely need a little bronzer to give a little bit of colour. I've been using the Body Shop Honey Bronzer and applying it with the Real Techniques Multi-task Brush. On my cheek bones I dab a little bit of Benefit High Beam and blend it in with my ring finger. 
I like to keep my eyes pretty simple. I use the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 100 Barely Beige, applying it with my ring finger all over my lids. For mascara I have a mini of the Benefit They're Real Mascara. 
 Hope you liked seeing what make up I like to use during the winter months. Feel free to share your favourite make up products in the comments down below. 


3 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I'd love to get my hands on the Body Shop Honey Bronzer, it seems like the perfect bronzer for pale skin and so many rave about it..! I'm a huge fan of the Real Techniques brushes too - they're such great quality for the price! x

    Rachael | overdosedemaquillage.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really lovely bronzer, perfect all year around too!

      Delete
  2. Love this post! The benefit mascara, is the best I have ever used! I like to keep my eyes quite simple too, so I am getting the considering the colour tattoo, it looks like it would be such a lovely simple base.

    -A,x


    Mandeville Sisters

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC