Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Current Skincare Regime

Before I tell you the products I use I should probably explain a little bit about my skin type. I have troubled oily/combination skin. I tend to always have one or two pimples, normally around my chin/mouth area. My skin has been a lot better in recent months since I have been regularly using the products below and I've been having more and more good skin days.

Morning: Every morning in the shower I like to cleanse with LUSH Herbalism. I've been using Herbalism for almost 6 months now and it has been really helping with my troubled skin. Once out of the shower I like to use the LUSH Tea Tree Water. I spray this on my face and then wipe off the excess with a cotton ball. This just helps remove any grease and oils that are left on my skin. Depending on how my skin is, I will sometimes apply LUSH Grease Lightning to the places where I have a few spots, which is generally around my chin/mouth area. Before applying my make up I like to use a moisturiser and at the moment I am using Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion. 
Evening: Before bed I will normally have another shower, this is when I will thoroughly wash my face to remove any make up I've had on and any grease and oils. The first thing I do is use LUSH 9 to 5 Cleanser to remove my make up. Then I will cleanse with LUSH Herbalism and then follow it up with Garnier Oily Skin Clarifying Wash. After getting out of the shower I use the LUSH Tea Tree Water. Most nights I will use LUSH Grease Lightning on any spots I have or anywhere it looks like one might be appearing. 
Usually once or twice a week I will use a face mask. At the moment I have LUSH Ayesha in my fridge but I do need to get a new one soon. 

Hopefully this will help some of you out. Let me know your favourite LUSH Skincare products in the comments down below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC